Carolyn Siegal provides results driven and cost-effective business solutions for life science companies.
"I bring 30 years of industry knowledge and a passion for product market strategy, planning and business development to create unique insights and deliverables tailored to my client's budget."
- BS. Physical Anthropology, UC Berkeley
- Principal Advisor, NSF-CAP
- President, Janus Pharmaceuticals
- EVP Business Development, Catalyst Pharmaceutical Research
- SVP Business Development, Cell-Matrix Inc.
- VP Business Development, Xencor
- Vice President Product Development/Business Development, Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (US division Mitsubishi Pharma)
- Manager, New Product Marketing, Pfizer
- Senior Analyst, R&D Division, Pfizer
- Associate Director Marketing Research, Roche Laboratories
- Licensing Executives Society
- Pasadena Bioscience Collaborative
Click here for